About SM RETAIL, INC.
SM Retail, Inc. is a significant player in both fashion and food segments. The multi-awarded The SM Store (formerly SM Department Store), which has over 50 stores strategically located in key cities throughout the country, carries a wide range of apparel, accessories, houseware, general merchandise and lifestyle products. In food retail, SM has five store formats, SM Supermarket, SM Hypermarket, Savemore, Walter Mart Supermarket and Alfamart. SM’s tagline, “We’ve Got It All For You” has become a guiding principle for the level of service that SM lives up to until today and has helped transform it into a household name.
HOW TO REDEEM SM GIFT PASS:
1. Proceed to SM Dept Store – Customer Service Section BCODE Redemption Counter
2. Present SMS with bCODE to Customer Service Teller
3. Receive corresponding SM Gift Pass
4. Sign M2Cash BCODE Confirmation Slip
Recipients may claim their treats from the list of participating merchant branches. Simply present the code to Business Service Center in order to exchange the code received into the actual Gift Pass or Gift Card.
• The eVoucher bCODE cannot be exchanged for cash.
• The eVoucher bCODE is for one-time use only.
• eVoucher is valid immediately after receiving it, and code validity will be for 90 days.
• Orders cannot be cancelled once it is being processed. No refunds and cancellation will be entertained.
• SM Gift Pass vouchers can be used at the following stores: The SM Store, SM Supermarket, SM Hypermarket, SaveMore, Walter Mart Supermarket, Ace Builders Center, Miniso, UNIQLO, Forever 21, Sports Central, Levi’s, Crocs, SM Appliance Center, SM Cinema, SM Ice Skating Rink, Surplus, SM Science Discovery Center, IMAX Theatre, Toy Kingdom, Baby & Co., Kultura, Our Home, Pet Express, Radisson Blu, The Body Shop, Simply Shoes, Watsons, Bata, Ace Hardware, Stefanel, Alfamart, Joseph, SM Storyland, Skyranch, MindPro Supermarket, Crate&Barrel.
• Once the SM Gift Pass has been claimed, its use will be governed by The SM Store’s Terms and Conditions.