About MANG INASAL
Mang Inasal’s authentic fusion of traditional Filipino cuisine with the dine-in concept. Famous for its native-style and “nuot-sarap” Chicken Inasal with its pioneering “unlimited rice”, Mang Inasal quickly won the hearts of its customers with its distinctively Pinoy stamp-grilling and special marinade made out of local secret spices. The primary reason for Mang Inasal’s success is its wide array of Filipino comfort food, especially Chicken Inasal – with its distinct taste that Pinoys have grown and continue to love.
Today, Mang Inasal is the leading Pinoy branded outlet in the country, with its strong portfolio of Chicken Inasal, Pork BBQ, Halo Halo, and Palabok. Variations in the menu are constantly being developed to meet the discriminating demands of its growing customer base.
About MANG INASAL PECHO LARGE VALUE MEAL WITH EXTRA CRE HALO HALO SMALL
A blend of shaved ice, creamy milk, and other native Filipino ingredients served together with Paa Large Value Meal – Nuot sa ihaw sarap marinated chicken quarters. Skewered and grilled the Mang Inasal way served with a cup of rice.
HOW TO REDEEM TREATS?
Recipients may claim their treats from the list of participating merchant branches. Simply present the SMS with Treats code to the store for verification.
• eVoucher is valid immediately after receiving it, and code validity will be for 60 days.
• It can be redeemed only in participating Merchant branches within the valid period.
• Available for Dine In, Take Out and Park Order & Go orders only. Not valid for delivery and call & pick up.
• Orders cannot be cancelled once it is being processed. No refunds and cancellation will be entertained.
• eVoucher is not exchangeable for cash or credit and can’t be used in conjunction with any other promo or discount.
• The Merchant is responsible for the quality of their products and/or services.
• To maintain quality and freshness, all redeemed food products must be consumed within one (1) hour from receipt thereof.
• All complaints related to the quality of the product must be received within twenty-four (24) hours upon receipt thereof. Otherwise, Mang Inasal and Share Treats will not be liable for any claims beyond the said prescription period.